Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Been Gone For So Long

Well, it certainly has been a while. Between moving back to school, schoolwork, work and my computer going kapoot I've certainly had a busy few weeks. But until I have time for a longer post, perhaps and OOTD here's one of my favorite scarves.

I'm a huge scarf girl, you can change up an outfit easily from class to a nice lunch with friends just by changing the scarf you're wearing. I have large square ones, long skinny ones, thin ones, thick ones, solid and printed. I might have a scarf addiction >.<. But this particular one is from H&M, its a gigantic square scarf that I can easily use as a shawl, beach cover, or wrapped up for winter cozyness around my neck. The large bright flower print always peps me up especially on rainy days, and works well with a variety of colors and outfits. I like to wear it with a flowy white blouse, dark blue jeans and a pair of boots or sandals depending on the season. What do you guys think about scarves? Do you have a favorite one, id love to see them :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment