Saturday, February 11, 2012

An Indian Summer in the Middle of Winter (OOTD)


So if you guys live anywhere in the New England area you know that it's been ridiculously warm lately. Now I'm a big lover of nice weather, but I'm definitely missing the cozyness and hot cocoa  that comes with blizzards. However it did give my dance team a great opportunity to do a photoshoot before it became far to messy and slushy. The theme was formal "swag" so we all had a little mix of casual and nice clothes. Don't make fun of my very posy pics >.<.  I'm a horrible picture taker haha , I relied on some good old fashioned tilt the head and cross the legs positions.


The shirt is from Abercrombie (a remnant of  two very unfortunate years working in the store)
Vest is stolen from my roommate last minute but I think its from Joyce Leslie

Black jeans from Kohls
Brown boots stolen from mom, I want to say that they're from Macy's but don't remember the brand.
I'm wearing a blue bracelet seen here and Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet on my nails. I love this color and the quality is fantastic as well. Its a creamy and very opaque formula that dry's fast. I used two coats with no top or base coat (I know I know, but I'm lazy sometimes) and it lasted for a week with barely any chipping which was fantastic, and the color is the perfect mint without being too green like Essie's Turquoise and Caicos. Turquoise and Caicos is another amazing color but I'd describe it as more of an Aqua than a true Mint tone.
Thats all for now, have a great weekend guys I'm crossing my fingers for some major snow so that I can have a break from school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment