Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baubles and Bling

Hello Hello,

It is a gorgeous day outside and I want to run through campus singing with the birds....yes I have contemplated that. However, I will not embarrass all my lovely friends and boyfriend by doing so. I will instead tell you about an amazing site I recently discovered that has all sorts of pretty jewelry and accessories at discount prices.

Drum Roll please............(I know you're all waiting with baited breath)

fashionbella.com is the site to check out.

Here are some of my favorite things in my cart right now.
Delicate sideways cross bracelet

I love this ring, its perfect for glamming up a basic outfit

I am currently a very poor college student and I certainly do love my jewelry and shiny things, this site has a variety of styles and pieces at discount prices and I am loving it. There are two things you have to do to access all the goodies:

1. Create a free account, you cant see the prices until you do
2. Because it is a wholesale site, you have to buy at least $50 of things.

 I know that might sound pretty daunting, but if you get a couple of friends together and buy as a group or just want to treat yourself its a great tool. With the average price of jewelry being around $10-$15 and most pieces under $10 you're definitely getting your money's worth.

I hope you guys like the site, and let me know what you get :).

More pretty things!


I've been wanting an evil eye necklace since Michelle1218 wore one in a video. Some of you probably know her, she is one of my favorite Youtube guru's. It was such a pretty delicate piece that I cant wait to get this one.  
And these turquoise earrings, well what can I say except that they're fabulous.















Love you all please follow if you like me too :)

Pri

***** DISCLAIMER*****
All the photos have been taken directly and are credited to the Fashion Bella site, I have also found and supported this site of my own volition and have never been contacted by them.



4 comments:

  1. wow, so lovely jewellery. :) the cross bracelet is just beautiful! love it :))
    in btw I think your blog is really nice and I started to follow you, dear!
    feel free to check out mine as well, if you like :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :) let me know if you decide to use the site, Id love to see what people get. I'll definitely follow thanks for doing so for mine :D.

      Delete