Sunday, April 29, 2012

OOTD

Well not really an outfit of the day but it is a pic of three items I am wearing today  :). 

All items bought at T.J. Maxx

First we have a basic red/dark orange cami. 

On top of that I'm wearing a an asymmetrical  top, the back is a camel colored jersey material and the reason I bought this top is because of the gloriously fun neon scarlet elephants pattern. The second I saw the  shirt it reminded me of the marching pink elephants from Dumbo and I had to have it. 
Lastly I have on a blue button up denim mix shirt and I love it so much. It is absolutely my favorite item at the moment and I have to stop myself from finding ways to wear it every day. 
Perhaps Ill do a different ways of wearing it post once finals are over, if i don't wear it out by then.

Here's a better pic of my Shine of the Times mani from the last post. You can see the rose gold color much  better in daylight.

Ta ta for now
Pri




No comments:

Post a Comment